We are regularly asked Are the banks lending?
The good news is yes they are and we have recently secured significant funding for a number of our clients. At a recent event a spokesperson from one of Ireland’s leading banks assured the audience that yes the banks are open to lending but they have become quite risk adverse and therefore strong financial proposals are essential. At SGK we work with our clients to establish how much finance is required and to prepare strong proposals to successfully secure these funds.
Our Service Includes:
- Initial Review and Evaluation of the Proposal
- Review of Repayment Capacity
- Preparation of Cashflow Projections
- Preparation of Forecasts and Business Plans
- Stress Tests
- Completion of Bank Applications and Proposals
- Attendance at Bank Meetings
- Security and Interest Rate Negotiations
Call us today to see how we can help you.